Gilean Docherty MCSP is a highly experienced Chartered Physiotherapist who specialises in Musculoskeletal and Sports Injuries
Working in Edinburgh and West Lothian.
• the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP)
• The Health and Care Professionals Council (HCPC) This is the regulatory body of Health Professionals in the UK
• Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP)
• Member of Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Therapeutic Riding (ACPTR)
Physiotherapy is a widely recognised treatment for a variety of physical problems covering many areas of the Body. It is well researched and training is of a very high standard.
Concept behind the treatment at Physiofit Scotland: -
A restriction, injury or dysfunction in one part of the body can often impact on whole body mechanics resulting in pain developing in a different part of the body from the original injury.
At Physiofit Scotland the whole body is assessed and treated so we can get to the root of the problem and prevent further problems developing in the future.
What is offered?
• A Professional and friendly assessment and treatment for a wide variety of acute or chronic Musculoskeletal Problems including Sporting Injuries and Woman’s Health.
• All treatment involves “hands on” modalities and rarely uses any type of electrical equipment.
What you can expect?
• Full body assessment to diagnose and assess the injury and its effects on other parts of the body, taking into account and where appropriate addressing old injuries
• Treatment to all the affected musculoskeletal and soft tissue areas found during the assessment (including visceral and circulatory systems)
• Where appropriate referral on to other Health professionals.
• Full explanation of the problem, treatment and advice on what you can do to aid your recovery.
Site designed and hosted by basicwebservices.co.uk